Yellowstone is designed specifically for draperies for hotels, restaurants, trade shows, and any projects requiring flame retardant certification. Made from flame inherent yarn, this blockout lined fabric eliminates the need and cost for lining drapes. Yellowstone has a unique linen like texture, making it a desired choice for projects requiring FR certification. This fabric is finished with a Stain and Soil Release, using C6 chemistry, which expands its versatility in the Home Decor environment. Made specifically for dye sublimation printing, Yellowstone is best for all drapery, as well as for any projects requiring flame repellent certification. Yellowstone can also be used for light duty upholstery and pillows.
Features and Benefits
- Light duty (15,000 cycles)
- Flame repel inherent yarn
- Built in light block out also provides sound deadening.
- Unique textured fabric with great printing capabilities.
- Ready for dye sublimation
- Stain & soil release finish (C6)
- UFAC, CA TB 117-2013, NFPA 701-1, NFPA 260
|Roll Size/Minimum Order||50 Yards||Finish||Blockout Drapery Stain & Soil Release Finish, Wyzenbeek 15,000 Cycles NFPA 260, UFAC, CA TB 117-2013, NFPA 701-1|